Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Reinvention of Mimi Finnegan

I couldn't have laughed anymore if I wanted to!
 This book was hilarious! There were so many levels and depths to these characters, I was always wanting to know more and Whitney delivered every time!

Mimi always felt like the ugly duckling amongst her sisters - she thought her actual quality that was admired by her family was her FEET!

She is also the only single sister in the family and that doesn't do well for one's self esteem at all! At 34 you begin to wonder, is this what my life will amount to?

Her sisters have decided that they need to set her up - her luck as of lately is one for the record books!

Then she meets Elliot Fielding...what a horrible man, he's snobbish, rude and Mimi has FALLEN IN LOVE! But he's....ENGAGED!

There will be parts that will make you laugh louder than you ever had (her conversations with her bunion, yes you read that correctly), parts that will make you furious (when Elliot seems to be leading her on) and parts that will make you cry (I can't give away all secrets!)

You will be engaged from beginning to end and left wanting more!







We all know I LOVE wine and with such a great romantic comedy as this I would have to pair it with a sexy red wine... Sexy Wine Bomb (sexy red wine).



My review in terms of wine (obviously) - 
Drank the whole bottle in just one sitting  (Don't Judge...it was that good!)

2 comments:

  1. Great review, I recently won this book and can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Suze! You will love every minute of it! xx Let me know what you think when you are done!

    ReplyDelete