Friday, October 9, 2015

The "Sunshine" of my life


Thank you to Melissa Amster from nominating me for such a fun award!  xx 

Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you. **See above.**
2) Share 11 random facts about yourself by answering the nominating blogger's questions.
3) Nominate 11 more bloggers and ask them 11 random questions.


Questions: 1. Which TV show just needs to be cancelled already?
ANY real house wives reality shows - I mean really people - A. They aren't housewives AT ALL and B. A good chunk of them aren't even married anymore?  Soooo...lol

2. What is your favorite 80s song?
(Not gonna lie, totally had to look this up to remember, I was young then lol)
I would say Eye of the Tiger by Survivor 

3. What is something that never fails to make you laugh?
My 5 year old son Grayson!
  4. How long could you go without social media access?
Probably an hour tops and that's if I'm busy lol.
  5. If you were to do a TED talk, what would it be about?
I have no idea, I don't think I even know what this is?
  6. What is your favorite month and why?
My favorite month would be December!  I love Christmas, even though it costs me a small fortune!  
  7. If you could give advice to someone who just graduated college and is ready for the real world, what would it be?
I would say take your time in finding a job, enjoy the world, travel, don't settle and be happy!
  8. What is something everyone likes that you don't like at all?
Coffee 
  9. What is the last book you read that you can't stop recommending?
Novelista Girl by Meredith Schorr 
  10. What is something unique about yourself?
My sister and I were both born on the same day - 4 years apart and on Mother's Day.  :)
  11. What is something you do that you'd like to outsource? 


I would LOVE to outsource cleaning my house!  I would gladly pay if I had the money!

Nominations (Going with some other book bloggers I know):
1. Becca's Books
2. Reviewed the Book
3. Shaz's Book Blog
4. Ali - The Dragon Slayer

5. AJ's Book Review Club
6. Rachel's Random Reads
7. Alba in Bookland
8. Paris Baker's Book Nook
9. The Book Bag
10. Chick Lit Plus
11. This Chick Reads


Questions:
1. If you could drop everything and travel around world, where would you go and why?
2. What was your last BIG MONEY purchase?
3. What would your dream job be?
4. What was the best book your read so far this year?
5. What is your fav. season and why?
6. If you could be Best Friends with your favorite book character, who would you choose?
7. Do you love to cook, and if so what is your fav. recipe?
8. Have you ever though about writing your own book?
9. Do you read while your at work, has your boss ever commented about it?
10. What is your fav. book genre?
11. Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi? Or something completely different?






 


No comments:

Post a Comment